Introduction

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carmenFL

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to soapmaking and am looking forward to learning more from you all here. I made my first batch a few months ago and it turned out great. It is an 80% olive oil, 20% coconut oil soap scented with essential oils.

Now I'm ready to try another batch, but I'm finding myself overwhelmed with all the choices. How do you all narrow down the choices to decide what to make?

Welcome to the addiction! :D

carmenFL said:
Now I'm ready to try another batch, but I'm finding myself overwhelmed with all the choices. How do you all narrow down the choices to decide what to make?

You don't. :lol:

Maybe make yourself a to-do list and work your way through it? I still have ideas I want to try that I've been thinking of for since I made my first batch. :wink:

Welcome! :)

I can totally relate to Hazel's answer to yor question: "You dont". :lol: I laugh, but it's so true.

Her idea to make a list and work your way through it sounds like an excellent plan, though.

IrishLass :)

IrishLass said:
Her idea to make a list and work your way through it sounds like an excellent plan, though.

Except for the fact that there will always be something new you'll think of or see that you want to try. Your list will never get shorter. :lol:

Back