• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted (group buy??) Sisal soap bags & squeezable "lotion" tubes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RogueRose

Reaction score
I've been looking all over for affordable fabric bags for putting soap bars or slices in. Ideal size is about 4" x 6" with a draw string. The prices from domestic sources are pretty outrageous for the bags I'm looking for, usually $3.50 - $5 a piece! I'm looking for 50-100 of these but most international sellers have a 500-1,000 product minimum. Here is what I'm looking for:

sisal1.jpg

sisal4.jpg

The other thing is squeezable tubes that can stand up on their cap. I'm looking for tubes of ~150ml and 225ml. The tubes can be of any color or they can be clear or opaque. Most companies will do silk screening with a minimum order (which varies from company to company). The tubes come in a box with the cap already attached and the other end open and round. The tube is filled and then pressed close with either a heat sealer or an ultrasonic sealer (depending on the type of plastic). I may need quantities in the 1,000's but may start with a few hundred. If anyone is interested in these (sizes can be different as well), let me know and I'll see what the vendors are offering.

lotiontube1.jpg

lotiontube3.jpg

Before purchasing large quantities of those bags, you might want to get a sample. I once bought one of those that was so poorly made, it fell apart the first and only time I used it for washing. I think they are a great idea for putting little slivers of soap into, but often something cheap is so cheaply made it's just a waste of money.

Just locked this down as I don't know where you actually need it placed - if you are looking for recommendations, please make a post in the Shopping recommendations section. If you want to organise a group buy, please check out the rules in the Co-Op section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back