• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dragon's Blood

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thankyou everyone. I am going to try to get it picked up tomorrow. You have all waited so long I am going to do my best. My father came through the surgery alright, but is very disoriented today. I am praying it is not a long term problem, I do know anthestics can escalate alzeheimers. He was good this morning but not so much this afternoon. Heading back to the hospital in a little while.

Absolutely no rush for mine. I have enough of the dragon's blood I've been using for one more batch and just made a batch of it last week. It's become my favorite for personal use. I'll use the last in one of my March challenge attempts and have enough to last me for a year if I keep them to myself. :) I just want to see how much better yours is after so many rave reviews!

I've managed a whole one batch of soap in the past 7 weeks, so no rush here either! This is the last week of this school session and I plan to soap my butt off next week, and then classes start again after that LOL. I may have time to use it by summer!

Also, praying for your dad. I was there with my stepdad, the Alzheimer's and the falling, so I completely understand! Family first!!!

I've never doubted that for a moment. It is not by your choice that you are going through this. Life is strange that way, sometimes, though. It does not rains, but it pours. This, too, shall pass.

But you and your family are back on the prayer list.

I'm finally seeing this and I paid the invoice, too. How much are the fees? Send me a PM and I'll refund you the money. There's no reason you should be stuck paying that. Someone else posted PayPal friends and family doesn't charge any fee. You wouldn't be able to send an invoice, but an email or PM with the amount would be good enough for me the next go-round. I'll remind you the next time you do this.:)

I'm finally seeing this and I paid the invoice, too. How much are the fees? Send me a PM and I'll refund you the money. There's no reason you should be stuck paying that. Someone else posted PayPal friends and family doesn't charge any fee. You wouldn't be able to send an invoice, but an email or PM with the amount would be good enough for me the next go-round. I'll remind you the next time you do this.:)
You are fine Teresa. I was not charging the fee, just figured if anyone wanted to send a check I would happily accept it. :)

Carolyn,
See the kind of forum friends you have?
We don't want to have you carry fees for us and over and again you get the same offers.
We're just trying to say Thank You!
I know and I appreciate all of you! You are all very kind. I am going to try to start decanting this weekend, but not real sure. Father had a heart attack last night, not to bad thankfully, but not sure when he is going to be moved to rehab for his hip.

My sister whom is on my not so list right now is going home tomorrow. So I have mom that needs someone with her, and my step dad still in the hospital. In fact I just got home since going to the hospital at 8:30 this morning.

I know and I appreciate all of you! You are all very kind. I am going to try to start decanting this weekend, but not real sure. Father had a heart attack last night, not to bad thankfully, but not sure when he is going to be moved to rehab for his hip.

My sister whom is on my not so list right now is going home tomorrow. So I have mom that needs someone with her, and my step dad still in the hospital. In fact I just got home since going to the hospital at 8:30 this morning.

You have both hands and feet full!!! Sorry to hear about your dad's health issues. I wish I were close enough to lend a hand.

While I am anxious to smell this DB, since you spoke so highly of it, take as much time as you need to get mine in the mail. Family before FOs. :)

Carolyn, I haven't been following this thread since I have put myself in time out with regard to buying more FO until I make a healthy dent in what I already have. So, I was unaware of the mountain of issues you have been dealing with. So sorry to read about all of it. I think you might be Super Woman, with the caring heart of an angel. I hope things turn around for you soon. Here's a **hug**. Wish it was something that could actually be of help.

Gosh, stuff just keeps piling on you! I'm still praying for you and them! Keep your chin up and take care of your family. We will be here when thing calm down.

Thankyou for all the good thoughts and prayers. In between hospital and taking care of mom since my sis went home I am slowly getting the DB packaged for mailing.

I do want to give everyone a heads up, this is the same DB Cal Candle has list as candles only. He and I had an agreement that it would not be sold to soapmakers unless my name is mentioned, so he labeled it as candles only. :) He stuck to his word. I know this for a fact because he only orders mine and I gave permission to make candles with it. I do not make candles.

Thankyou all again for your patience, I am working on it as I can

Back