Don't forget this Saturday

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
World Naked Gardening Day
People across the globe are encouraged, on the first Saturday of May, to tend their portion of the world's garden unclothed as nature intended.

Maybe we could soap this day naked ? or not.

It may be a little cool in some areas for unclothed. I don't think my neighbors would enjoy seeing me without my clothes. DH would call the people in white suits to come and get me.

Only if gloves and goggles are allowed - safety first :)

Am I allowed more than two gloves? I can't imagine going in to the hospital and explaining where I have a chemical burn.

As for the original theme, it might well be a perfect opportunity to ensure the bush is neatly trimmed....................

World Naked Gardening Day
People across the globe are encouraged, on the first Saturday of May, to tend their portion of the world's garden unclothed as nature intended.

Maybe we could soap this day naked ? or not.

You mean that's not how people do it all the time? Oh my, I thought it was routine. No wonder all the attention! :oops:

Hope you all had a good naked gardening day and didn't scare the neighbours - not much anyway.

Latest posts

Back