Bath bomb questions killing me

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luviesmom

Reaction score
So many new people wanna make them.

Stop. You think your product is marketable? Not! Please think about shipping. I haven't even got that perfect.

In US, who takes a hot bath during summer?I hate to be debbie downer, make sure your bombs can survive shipment.

I've been asking some bath related questions and enjoying the bath bombs threads because I'm getting a bathroom renovation and I'm finally going to be able to take lovely nice baths and I'd like to make myself a treat!

So don't assume everyone is jumping into selling. Some of us soapmakers are just interested in treating ourselves. :D

I didn't mean to offend or disrespect.

No salts for wary bb.

No water for me.

No fridge/ freezer/oven.

Use polysorbate to disperse oils.

Buy molds without seams. Push not twist.

20170605_184604.jpg

In US, who takes a hot bath during summer?I hate to be debbie downer, make sure your bombs can survive shipment.

I take baths in the summer. I take baths any time of year. Baths are critical for maintaining my sanity. Plus soaking in hot water helps with my chronic pain.

I may be a bath taking minority, but I'm ok with that. I like my baths. And the bath melts I make, make me happy :)

Pretty much :lol:

I've never been into having a bath in coloured water... some of those Lush bath bombs contain insane amount of colouring.
If I was to buy a bath bomb it would probably have to come from someone who does them by a hand, with minimal additives and colour.

My hubby takes baths very often, I am quick shower (due the sensitivity to chlorine) person. There is never time to soak in water, I can stay in bath when I put Bath bomb in it, somehow it condition the water so not itchy and red skin for me. I could not take bath before I started to make bath bombs. It will be first summer of bb for me, so we will see, I can see a point in slower sales...... summer is quick shower and go for most people

Latest posts

Back