Where in the world can i find a decent diffuser?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jellyfish

Reaction score
I love the smell of essential oils in my home and office, but just can't seem to find a decent (affordable) diffuser. I've bought so many different kinds in the past: the kind that plugs into the wall which worked great for about a month then I think it broke, the kind with a little candle underneath the oil but I swear i can't even smell the oils, and a a weird countertop contraption that made so much noise and produced almost no smell at all so i just threw the thing away. What do you use? Where can i find a good diffuser that doesn't cost a fortune?

I jus put a little oil in an old pot with some water & simmer it on my stove. You turn the temp up or down to adjust how quickly you want the scent released. :oops:

Good idea!

What are some of your favorite oils/blends?

Go to Michaels or Joanne's and get a reed diffuser. Then you can go to the dollar store and buy all kinds of scents without going broke :)

Hannah -- this thread is 10 years old. I don't think you're going to get much response from these posters. I'd start a new thread on this topic if you want to talk about diffusers with the current crowd. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back