Please take a look at my updated Pinterest page and tell me what you think.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow - you have spent a lot of time on your boards! I'm going to check out the booth pins:) I have heard that it helps your business to post lots of personal boards. Do you find this to work?

I've only just changed the boards around today. Right now the mix of personal and professional is good (I think) and the names are good. But I need to punch up the SEO words. and figure out a couple of other things. Thank you for looking. The booth board is the most popular, so maybe I should move it to the bottom?

I really like your boards. The only thing, and I'm guessing it has to do with the size of my laptop screen, but when I look at the titles I mostly see a lot of mayamade, and not the actual textual content of the board. It took me awhile to find the soaps. I suspect a person using a tablet wouldn't be able to navigate due to the even smaller size of their screen. I don't know the rules for design when it comes to internet text size that would allow most computers (from handheld to 60" plasma) ease of use; capturing the largest audience with user friendly textual appeal??? Everything is much more involved when promoting electronically -- in my day we used manual Hamilton typewriters :Kitten Love:.

Back