2017 HSCG conference - Las Vegas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorymae

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Is anyone planning to go? Anyone from Arizona? I'm planning to attend and I will be driving ( so I don't have to ship anything back!) So I was wondering if anyone would need a ride. (If you are from the south - like Tuscon, you would have to drive up to Buckeye) Or would anyone be interested in sharing a room? The convention will be held at the Tropicana.

Interesting! I'll have to check my calendar to if anything major is going on that weekend. You'll have to drive right through my city to get to Vegas, and company on the drive would be great! I'll let you know Dorymae and it's good to "see" you back around!

Thanks Krista! Markets here were crazy busy! Most have ended now that the hot weather has settled in, I only do one every two weeks now so I have a bit of time to be on the forum. I would still lurk now and then but had no time to really participate!

Definitely look into the convention. I will be going for the convention and the day before for the half day seminars and to take my certification. I wanted to go this year but couldn't swing it, but now right in Vegas. . . I just have to go!

Back