PayPal Account Type?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palms1124

Reaction score
I am gong to go ahead and try selling some of my soaps :)
My question is, what PayPal account type do you all use for getting paid? As I am just starting out I want to avoid them taking out so many fees, if that is possible. There are so many different account types I am totally confused. But I have all of you with all of your experience to ask, I'm sooo lucky :) Not sure if I will go with Etsy or EBay, you might have a suggestion with that also. I hope to eventually get my own website up too, or do I need to get that going right away also? So many questions, sorry. As you can see, I'm totally excited about this new venture in my life! Thanks in advance for all your help!

You should get the type that allows you to sell and buy. I use it for selling my soaps and if I need supplies I buy it with my Pay-Pal. It is so easy! Hope this helps! :lol:

No.. Well I have the Premier. But you can have the business. BUT I would HIGHLY recommend the Premier.I haven't had ANY problems with it.

I just sell a small amount on the internet and I just have them email the money to me through Paypal. They just click on the send money option and enter my email address. You can then transfer it to your bank account that is linked with paypal or just leave the credit there and use it when you buy supplies. When you order your supplies from a company and use Paypal to pay them it will automatically use your credit to pay the bill.

Hope this isn't confusing because it is really easy to do this way if you aren't selling that much. :?

Latest posts

Back