SMF Soap Challenge -July 2017 Mermaid Tail Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my, I'm having a hard time typing because my jaw keeps dropping. Apparently I can't spell with my mouth hanging open. Thank you so much!

Soapprentice, the drama of yours with the white and black swirl base and the red and black top is just gorgeous!

Dibbles, I love the soothing, ocean-like feel of yours. Very elegant and beautiful as always!

Congratulations on beautiful work to everyone who entered!:clap:

Now the suspense is building for the August challenge. I can't wait to see what Galaxy has up her sleeve....

Thanks earlene, KristaY, S R Arts and galaxy! My daughter wanted a rainbow soap that smells like Skittles. We're calling it Smell the Rainbow.

Congrats to KristaY, Soapprentice, and dibbles! Everyone made beautiful soaps! Also a big thank you to galaxy for the time and effort put into this challenge.

I did not congratulate all, didn't I. I just acted silly. I apologize, I have not been well.

Congratulations to all the winners! All the soaps were amazing.

Congratulations KristaY, Soapprentice and Dibbles. Really stunning creations indeed!
And everyone participated, especially the host GalaxyMLP! This is another milestone we go through together.
I'm in awe how many talents we have here on the forum. ;)

Umm, I'm still pretty new here (still working my way through the 'soapy things today' thread), but was wondering if pictures of the soap challenge entries/winners are posted anywhere?

Thanks!

Umm, I'm still pretty new here (still working my way through the 'soapy things today' thread), but was wondering if pictures of the soap challenge entries/winners are posted anywhere?

Thanks!

They are. Here: Entry thread- SMF July 2017 Challenge Mermaid Tail

That's last month's. For older challenge picture threads, the search tool is pretty handy. Also, there are "Similar Threads" links below this thread that have other months.

Soooo, I made a dragon soap today, and I finally got this right! Is wet soap, so the colors might change a little.

Dragon Soap top 0918.jpg

Latest posts

Back