• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Poppy seeds, sea salt, mineral salt. **Pics of salt added**

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kleine Teufel

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I have some excess stuff that I bought in bulk. Here's a list below of everything:

Poppy Seeds - $5/16oz
Fine Sea Salt - $2.50/16oz
Fine Sea Salt w/Minerals (red specks, not sure exactly what minerals) - $5/16oz
Citric Acid - $4/16oz
Arrowroot Powder - $4/8oz

Shipping most likely will be sent via priority mail flat rate boxes. Please contact me with what you're interested in and your zipcode and I'll send you the best shipping prices.

Also willing to trade for some other fun stuff. :)

Bag of the salt above and a bar of salt soap made with it below...
753_saltbar_and_salt.jpg

Figured I'd edit a little... I'm very interested in just about any fragrance/essential oils, and since my stuff is already paid for, I'm definately willing to work with people on pricing and such!

Some other things I might be interested in trading for include:
Silicone molds. Specifically more of the regular CC loaf molds, guest molds and the rectangle guest/regular individual bar molds (silicone only). Used is perfectly fine!
Colorants
Herbs
Butters
Well, basically anything. You name it and I just might be interested!

I'll also post a picture at some point of the mineral sea salt so everyone gets an idea of what it looks like. I'm sorry that I don't know what exact minerals are in it. It was a local bulk purchase and the ingredients simply list: sea salt, minerals. No nutritional facts to figure out what minerals either. :/

Back