Fabric bunting tutorial

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's super cute and something I could probably even handle. How sweet would that be in a retro Halloween or Christmas print for a mantle?

Glue

Glue and ruler

Just because it's fun to use glue

There's no excuse for excuses. :mrgreen:

Uh oh, kc...you can't talk your way out of it! If you don't have a craft fair booth, you'll have to find something else to decorate.

bright idea.gif

Hah! I have lived here for over 3 years, and I only have 4 photos on the wall. I don't decorate anything. :p

I am sorry to be the one to tell you this, kchaystack, but.. if you did put up 4 photos on your wall, you have actually decorated something *grin* : D

I read the tutorial you shared -- thank you for posting this. Did you see the shortcut version here? See http://www.patchworkposse.com/tip-a-faster-method-to-make-fabric-bunting/

The picture doesn't show the finished bunting that would have linking shear edges? That will be difficult to understand for some, although obvious to some. Much easier but the final product isn't conducive to washing or long term use. Excellent for a one off use though or a once a year fete!

Back