Packaging Supplies in Australia

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjturner

Reaction score
Does anyone know where in Australia or even post to Australia that sell lovely packaging for soaps, etc that they sell in America.

I would love to buy some fancy packaging for my soaps but not sure where I can get these from

Tanja

Hi Tanja - please post if you find any good recommendations for packaging distributors in Australia. I'd be very interested in finding a packaging company to work with. We have lots of inquiries from Australia but the shipping on small orders is quite expensive. If we can find a way to consolidate shipments/orders, it would be much better!

Thank you! Allison

What about aussie soap supplies? They are australias bramble berry distributors, and currently don't have much in the way of packaging on their site...

http://aussiesoapsupplies.com.au/

Another site I frequently buy from is craftonline.com.au - they stock a lot of US craft products (ranger/tim holtz etc).

Just two sites that would suit MEEEE well if they stocked packaging... And I do like the look of your products!! Hope that is of some help to you.

Latest posts

Back