How about favorite scents?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sperry

Reaction score
Thanks for the input on aesthetically pleasing sizes. How about your favorite (or best selling) scents? Thanks

Best Sellers: Anything with Lemongrass/May Chang (Litsea), Lavender, Patchouli, Almond, or Mint.

I second lemongrass. Also, Earl Grey Tea.

I used some Warm Vanilla Sugar and Coconut Lime Verbena dupes from Nature's Garden that I absolutely love.

I personally love lavender and mint, too.

I'm going to ditto lavender or lavender combinations (orange & lavender, vanilla & lavender, lemon & lavender, mint & lavender, etc) and add Black Raspberry Vanilla, Oatmeal Milk & Honey and last but not least Guava Fig. There not necessarily my favorite scents, but they sell well for me.

My sister told me in no uncertain terms not to count on MY favorites... not really a problem, since I seriously doubt if I have EVER smelled a bar of soap in my life. So... thanks for the suggestions.

Back when I sold online:

Lavender, Paloma Picasso type, and anything vanilla. In addition, there was Angel type, and Good Karma, which was a Lush Karma dupe.

My personal favorite scent scent was Flowerbomb [Viktor & Rolf type]. It's sort of like Angel.

Happy Fragrancing! :)

M&P...Citrus Splash from Symphony centsS. Cold Process "Energy" from BB. Handmilled a blend of Raspberry FO & Patchouli EO.

Personally my favorite is Rosemary Mint. I've had requests for Patchouli and beachy scents.

I absolutely adore Cedar and Saffron from Bramblerry. I purchased the scent thinking I would use it solely in my man soaps, but found it to be a wonderful unisex scent for those whole like earthy, slightly spicy scent. I also enjoy champagne from BB. It blends well with so many other scent, and imparts a refreshing effervescent quality to my CP soaps. Let's see...for those that like a sweeter scent, BB's Pearberry is nice. Personally, I usually go for the more earthy and spicy smells myself, so one of my favorites is Absinthe.

Back