• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Frankincense and Myrrh Essential Oils

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctay122

Reaction score
1) DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I have some Frankincense and also some Myrrh EO that I bought last year and used it for soap, but I don't really care for it. If anyone wants it, you are more than happy to it. I've kept it in the cool basement so it still is good. I live in Woodbridge VA. I hate for it to go to waste. I probably have about 6 oz of each EO. Just send me a PM and we can meet somewhere in Woodbridge.

1) DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I'm not sure I can send them through the mail except for ground maybe. I'll let you know if there are no takers.....

i wish i lived over there, lol... one of my favorite blends has frankincense in it, lol...

DragonQueenHHP said:
Wishes I lived closer :shock:

if you don't find anyone I would be willing to pay for shipping them to me

If you want it I think I can Fed Ex ground it to you...I can find out what the cost would be...just send me your zip code and I'll get a quote from them and USPS. I got it from Majestic Mountain Sage.

If Ctay isn't wanting it, I will certainly take it :) But they responded first so.... I don't want to nose my way in ;) thank you!!

If DragonQueenHHP wants it she can have it, just waiting for her to respond back.

I'm going to put them on Freecycle less hassle. Thanks for your replies.

sorry about the confusion, I feel like an ass, I thought you had quoted my post. eeek :oops:

Latest posts

Back