~*~ SMF November 2017 Challenge - 1920's Themed Soap! ~*~
~ November 2017 Challenge Photo Entry Thread~

Help Support Soapmaking Forum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Soap Making Forum > Soapmaking & Candle Business Forum > Craft Fairs & Shows > How much to bring?

Old 12-06-2017, 08:04 AM   #31
SunRiseArts
Supporting Member
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 902 Times on 430 Posts
Likes Given: 951

Interesting. Then I probably did not do bad. Several people picked up early and left .... I also got good tips. Did not know about the free credit card thing, and another lady told me about to fairs that a farm place does that are free to join! And is like less than 10 miles from where I am now.

I was wondering about the left overs .... I will be giving quite a bit for Christmas, but if I save some for like Valentine sales, will it go bad? is only 2 to 3 months old. I know MP can last for a looong time, but not sure about CP.

If so should I take them out of the shrink wrap? What is your opinion on this? Thank you all.

Zany_in_CO Likes This 
Old 12-06-2017, 02:17 PM   #32
shunt2011
Administrator
SOAP_ADMIN.png

Liked 4662 Times on 3108 Posts
Likes Given: 3912

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRiseArts View Post
I was wondering about the left overs .... I will be giving quite a bit for Christmas, but if I save some for like Valentine sales, will it go bad? is only 2 to 3 months old. I know MP can last for a looong time, but not sure about CP.

If so should I take them out of the shrink wrap? What is your opinion on this? Thank you all.
CP should be fine for the most part. I just store the same fragrance in those paper baseball card storage boxes and they last a really long time. I put them in my misfits container (discounted) when they start to lose their scent or if they get a little banged up. I use shrink bands. Sometimes just need to hit them a bit with the heat gun to shrink back up a little.

People Like This 
Old 12-07-2017, 02:29 AM   #33
SunRiseArts
Supporting Member
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 902 Times on 430 Posts
Likes Given: 951

Thank you!