WSP FO Sale Tomorrow

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the help!

I just ordered a few colorants from Mad Oils since they have free shipping through summer. I was looking at their FO's and just couldn't decide which ones I should get.

I'm pretty open to most scents and am really trying to get a good overall collection going of both foodie and fresher scents. I've been really wanting to dip my feet in the sandalwood and woodsy/herby scents too. I love the smell of mens cologne. I've been a little wary of the spice scents just cause I have never been a fan but I really want to get a good pumpkin.

Decisions decisions! And I only have 6 more hours until the sale starts. EEK!

When Mad Oils gets their Pumpkin Bread back in stock later this summer... get some. It's wonderful! It smells just like pumpkin bread. I'm jealously guarding my last bar from last year and bring it out to sniff at least once a week.

When Mad Oils gets their Pumpkin Bread back in stock later this summer... get some. It's wonderful! It smells just like pumpkin bread. I'm jealously guarding my last bar from last year and bring it out to sniff at least once a week.

You now sound like my husband :lol:. I made a Cherry Almond some time back and he used all but 1 bar of it and he busts it out only for sake of smelling it. He won't use it because he's afraid I'll never make him another one.

Heck yea! I was pretty thrilled. My husband on the other hand was not so thrilled to see the total

I'm holding back this time.. last sale cost me a couple grand. I hate sales.. lol
Seriously don't need more fragrances but it's so hard to not try more!

I desperately need more FOs but I had a lousy paycheck this week and just should not tempt this, so I won't. My common sense has to profile sometimes.

Dang, the Vanilla Oak vanished out of my basket, they went out of stock *while* I was shopping. Rats, that was an expensive one, I needed the discount. Get going if you are going to, you guys!

Dang, the Vanilla Oak vanished out of my basket, they went out of stock *while* I was shopping. Rats, that was an expensive one, I needed the discount. Get going if you are going to, you guys!

I went to double check my order and I swear I had added vanilla oak...of course I didn't. I thought WSP would have saved my order since I was logged in but when I came back to my laptop it was gone and I had to quick readd everything I thought I wanted. :(

Totally didn't need more but couldn't help myself... Planning for holiday scents...

Peppermint Candy Fragrance Oil 200
Nag Champa Fragrance Oil 304
Autumn Lodge* Fragrance Oil 401
White Christmas Type Fragrance Oil 569* * * * * *
Bourbon Vanilla* Type Fragrance
Verbena & Lemon Type Fragrance Oil 574* * * * *
Jack Frost Type Fragrance Oil 317* * * * * *
Pure Amber Fragrance Oil 637* * * * * * * * *
Frosted Cranberry Fragrance Oil 657* * * * * *
Alpine Frost Fragrance Oil 752* *

Back