" Black Friday" ?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BB is closed for Black Friday, but their fb page states they'll be doing Cyber Monday, and will announce sales then :p

If anyone finds a coupon for nurturesoapsupplies.com let me know. I'd like to pick up one of their molds.

I just googled nuturesoapsupplies without the dot com. There is a disclaimer that they no longer do coupon codes. :cry: Just a heads up for everyone.

American Soap Supplies has their tall and skinny all-silicon mold on sale as well as micas, additives, natural colorants, etc. I've never used them before... but just snagged a mold!

I did too thank you snappyllama! I needed the one lb testing molds.

I just googled nuturesoapsupplies without the dot com. There is a disclaimer that they no longer do coupon codes. :cry: Just a heads up for everyone.

I spoke with the owner and they have nothing going on. I bought at full price. Oh well. :/

BB is closed for Black Friday, but their fb page states they'll be doing Cyber Monday, and will announce sales then :p

Thanks Froggybean37! That will complete my order if BB has a fragrance sale! Thanks to all for the information! I am soaping today to make room for the new supplies! Lol! I already have a wish list for BB.

I have never ordered from fragrance buddy before but did so yesterday because of their black friday sale. Cant wait to get the fo's from them. I also just placed a big order with natures garden since they were having a sale.

Anyone know if BB is still planning on doing cyber Monday sales? I checked their site but dont see anything...

Cyber Monday Sale at Peaks $15 off of $75 before shipping Code: CYPERMONDAY14

Anyone know if BB is still planning on doing cyber Monday sales? I checked their site but dont see anything...

They won't change anything until after 9am pst. I hope it is a decent sale not just their usual monthly sale I have been waiting for.

From the newsletter, BrambleBerry is have a 10% off on their gift certificate. Use coupon code: GOODGIFT.

Wonder if they have any other sale

Back