" Black Friday" ?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. That is lame. I wasn't expecting much from them but 10% off gift certificates for cyber monday.

I was hoping a good sale might make me like them again.

If anyone is into audio books... use code: HOLIDAY14 at audible.com and you get membership for $1.95 for the first month or first three months...I clicked too quick to remember LOL. Plus I went through ebates.com and will be getting another $12 cash back...plus, I get a $25 credit in January when they first charge my credit card (that was a surprise that popped up after I signed up). Merry Christmas to my hubby!

If anyone is into audio books... use code: HOLIDAY14 at audible.com and you get membership for $1.95 for the first month or first three months...I clicked too quick to remember LOL. Plus I went through ebates.com and will be getting another $12 cash back...plus, I get a $25 credit in January when they first charge my credit card (that was a surprise that popped up after I signed up). Merry Christmas to my hubby!

I haven't used them, but Ira Glass keeps telling me to try them out (big-time NPR dork here). Do they typically have the authors reading from their own works... David Sedaris, Sarah Vowell or David Rakoff?

I haven't used them, but Ira Glass keeps telling me to try them out (big-time NPR dork here). Do they typically have the authors reading from their own works... David Sedaris, Sarah Vowell or David Rakoff?

I haven't a clue...i fall asleep whenever I listen to books LOL :p

I love audio books! Most of them are read by other people, not the writers, but there are some exceptions. You can check the reviews on Audible before you make a purchase so you can avoid the really bad readers. Luckily most of them are great.

Looks like a sale! WSP on Tuesday December 30th! Better late than never! Everything 10% off. Making a list... Checking it twice.....

Back