Modern Soapmaking Sale on Ebooks

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kenna is very good but some of her recipes are not so good..........what can you find in her books that we already do not have here on forum?

Some people (myself included) just like to refer to physical books, or have them in their library. Also I love supporting others in this industry, that also started from humble beginnings like we did, so that would be why I make this purchase, even with the tremendous knowledge found on various forums such as this one.

I would love buy one but even the sale price is just to high for me. I'm sure some other people will be interested though.

Kenna is very good but some of her recipes are not so good..........what can you find in her books that we already do not have here on forum?
Well, Kenna's site is not so much about making soap as it is about enthusiasm! She's like a cheerleader! VERY enthusiastic about helping people not only to learn to make soap, but to make money at it as well. She focuses a lot on the business side of soap -- things like branding, making money selling soaps, starting a soap business, branding, using Instagram, wholesaling, labeling, marketing, product photography, using social media to promote yourself, current trends, etc. BTW. her site has the only online Essential Oil blending calculator -- as far as I know -- it was launched this year and growing.
I would love buy one but even the sale price is just to high for me. I'm sure some other people will be interested though.
No worries, Katt. Kenna has been blogging for a long time and a lot of the stuff that is compiled in her Ebooks you can get for free by signing up for her newsletter and reading past topics that interest you on her site. It's a good thing.

Last edited:
Zany I like Kenna and watch here vids all the time. I do not agree with her pet soaps, she has no idea that eo are poisonous for dogs? This raise red flag for me

Back