Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it! I’ve been trying to think of ways to use my dividers without doing a Taiwanese Swirl. I didn’t care for the cutting process of that technique too much.
I feel the same about the cutting of the TS. I don’t care for the fussiness and the potential for wasted soap.

@The_Phoenix that soap actually looks more like a Clyde Slide to me. It shares a similarity to a One Pot Wonder in that all the colors are layered in a single pouring pot, but it isn't a wall pour. It was a SMF challenge once upon a time, and here is a link to the entry thread. Another technique that produces lots of different looks. July Challenge entry thread

ETA: the technique was developed by Clyde Yoshida of Vibrant Soap. He has some YT videos, and others have made videos using this technique as well.
Ah hah! What an interesting technique with very complex results. Thank you, @dibbles!

such a cool pour design. How do you make that design?
These are photos of other people's soap, not the member that posted them. You will have to go to the site that made them for that answer.This thread is just for soap pics that people find on the Internet that they like.

These are photos of other people's soap, not the member that posted them. You will have to go to the site that made them for that answer.This thread is just for soap pics that people find on the Internet that they like.
Oh :( I wish there was an app to take a picture of a soap design that you like and it would show you how to pour it. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back