• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Soap Making Resource Acrylic Molds (Australia)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serenity

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

For the Aussies in the forum, I am selling three 5lb Acrylic Soap Moulds originally purchased from Soap Making Resource. I’m selling them as I’m now doing my soaps in a different shape. They are suitable for cold process soap. They are not suitable for melt and pour soap. I'm not sure about hot process.

AU$80 each, plus postage (approx $30), or
AU$210 for all three moulds ($70 each), plus $53 postage.

Each mould will produce 5 pounds or 2.2kg of soap. You’ll get 15-16 one inch bars of soap per mould. The interior dimensions are 3.5 inches wide by 2.7 inches high by 16 inches long.

For more information on these moulds and demonstration videos, please visit - http://www.soap-making-resource.com/acrylic-soap-molds.html

Each mould comes with:
1 x clear acrylic lid

1 x clear acrylic liner (base insert)

2 wooden pushers

screws and wing nuts

The pushers are used for removing the soap when you don’t use a liner. ([ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UR-Dcqxj-_g[/ame] for a demonstration.) The success of not using a liner with these moulds will depend on your recipe and how firm the soap is when unmoulding. You can still use a liner if you wish to with this mould.

Each mould is held together with screws and wing nuts. They are very easy to assemble and disassemble for washing. Easy to clean too.

The moulds are overall in good condition. There are some minor scratch lines in the acrylic. One mould has a chip in one of the holes that the long screw goes through, but this doesn’t affect using the mould. There is also a small yellow stain on one white base. (see photos)

You’ll also see in the photos I’ve had some wooden adapters made so you can make smaller batches. These are included free of charge if you want them, but they will add to the weight for postage.

Items can be posted anywhere in Australia at Australia Post rates. Each complete mould with lid and pushers weighs 2 kg.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me or contact me through the Gumtree ad below.

These are also advertised on Gumtree:
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/ambe...g-mold-5lb-or-2kg-with-lid-pushers/1092737439

Thank you.

Melissa
Busselton, Western Australia

Acrylic soap moulds 3.jpg

Acrylic Soap Moulds Pushers.jpg

Acrylic soap moulds yellow mark.jpg

Acrylic Soap Moulds chip.jpg

Acrylic soap moulds with insert.jpg

Last edited:
Back