Soap Cutters

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mslorraine101

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I just wanted to post my experience with a wood craftsmen /3d cad drawer. I found free soap cutter plans for a cutter that allows you to cut 1000 bars an hour and the device costs about $100 to build. I didn't feel confident to build it myself so I hired out. I found Jim Oler by posting on Craigslist. He took the plans, expanded on the idea, and built a superior product. He can create the cutter to your specifications. He had the product ready in about 2 weeks. Before building the product, he submitted a cad drawing to us (3d computer drawing) to approve prior to building. We ended up having him create our molds to support the cutter. He may be found at http://www.iamjimoler.com

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Back