Soap Goods

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverFox

Reaction score
I've ordered from them in the past and got my orders quickly. But this time...ugh. I ordered on June 23rd and STILL haven't gotten it. I emailed a few days ago. No response. I called yesterday but they're closed on Fridays. I just emailed again. I'm only one state away. The tracking number is also invalid.

Any one else having trouble with them lately?

I finally heard back from them. They didn't get my first email for some reason and their voicemail is full. They are shipping out a new order today. I really like them and hate that this order got messed up both shipping wise and communication wise. Looks like the shipping company is the one that messed up though.

i use soap goods for a lot of stuff since it is local, but i did have the same issue with them not getting my emails or emailing me back. but i just went into the warehouse and my stuff was ready to pick up. they are really nice over there.

I would totally pick it up if I lived closer. I'm about 1.5-2hrs away depending where exactly they are. Cheaper for me to get it shipped.

Latest posts

Back