I switched from WSP Catalina for my M&P base & saved

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
I was able to save $30 (on 40#) buy ordering my M&P base from Essentials by Catalina. I used to order at WSP. I would not have gone looking if WSP had left things alone. I guess they kind of did me a favor. By looking I have found many money saving options from other suppliers I had not previously shopped with.

I was already order other items in bulk from Catalina so it just made sense to try their M&P base when I placed my last order.

I need a super clear base & am very happy with the quality & clarity of the 'super clear' at Catalina. I ordered 40# last week & am ordering another 40 this week. http://www.essentialsbycatalina.com/sho ... asp?id=896

They sent a list in with the shipment, but I don't now what I did with it. I know if you phone them they will provide you with that info as well.

Tabitha said:
They sent a list in with the shipment, but I don't now what I did with it. I know if you phone them they will provide you with that info as well.
That's ok. If you ever find it I would be interested to see how theirs differs from BB.

I will have to find it, I will need to list the ing in my listings :wink: .

Tabitha said:

Thank you for the heads up!
I also currently order from WSP, but this is such a great deal, I'm ordering today. I would like to know the ingredients also, though. It's strange that I can't find it on the site anywhere.
Tabitha, have you used the soap yet? Please let us know about the consistency and lather!

They are GREAT about replying to emails if you just email them and ask. I asked about the ingredients, etc. of all of their "NATURAL" bases and was emailed all the info. I had inquired about.

Latest posts

Back