REALLY REALLY HAVING TROUBLE WITH PHOTO UPLOAD...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeartToHeart

Reaction score
Help please.... Have tried multiple times to upload photo's.... Still NOTHING....
Using Image Shack and still NOTHING.... Any advise?

I use photobucket. -You have to have an account there. But you just upload photos to photobucket, and it gives you an "IMG code". An Image code. And you just copy it and paste into your forum post.

I shrink the photos first on my computer by right clicking and then edit, then stetch/scew to about 30% (dont know if this is on all comps?)
Then select 'browse', then 'host it' then wait for image shack to show the picture, then scroll down to forum code, right click the code, copy it and paste it onto your page. You can then use the preview button at the bottom of the post page to check it.

I dont worry with all those things at the top of the posting screen, I cant figure them out.

Hope this helps :)

You can upload one at a time direct from your computer to forum. It uses Image Shack to store photos.

Posting Photos if you want to upload direct from your computer.

Hit "reply" to post.

Under the area where you post, you will see

“Choose File” so you click on that and select your photo from your computer. Then click on "host it" which is underneath Choose File.

Eventually, an Image Shack page will appear with your photo and a list of codes. Copy the one in the box next to Forum Thumbnail and paste it into your reply.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Preview to make sure all is good and then Submit.

PHOTO'S

Thank You So Much! I will try.... I have uploaded photo's to Ebay for years!!! Don't know why the trouble now...
Thank You! :oops:

There is no "choose file" .... Can't get past that point... I thought "browse" would find my photo....

Hi Heart, please read my post on your "salt bars first and second atempt" post I give you some guide there which may help upload pics :wink:

Back