Lemongrass Imported from India

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone interested in high quality Lemongrass will want to check this auction out. Take advantage of the great exchange rate between the Indian Rupee and American Dollar. Why would you get your Lemongrass from anywhere else?

deleted

or

deleted

NDA does it. and good quality, too. I've had perfumers check out EOs I purchased from them, by the way - QC perfumers.

What is special about yours?

NDA Organic Lemongrass 1/6 oz. = $9.46

Dharti Pukare Organic Lemongrass 1/3 oz = $4.49

I'm not saying NDA isn't good quality, the price insinuates as much. My price implies it could be middle of the road but I don't believe it is, in fact I'd put it up against any oil NDA or Young Living.

Ah. Organic. Your eBay ad says nothing of this.

If I was to go the orgo route, 10ml wouldnt be much use to me I use it at 6% of my soaping oils. And in lotions much lower but still...

Consider, for this audience, much larger amounts.

Like I said, I'd put this Lemongrass up against the highest quality on the market. In terms of the oil being organic, there is no pesticides or non-natural fertilizers and no toxic additives. I only sell one type of Lemongrass: the highest quality.

From what I gather NDA is an Australian based producer/supplier, if I were looking for Tea Tree oil I wouldn't go anywhere else. I strongly associate Australia with a long history of Tea Tree use.

My same approach applies to lemongrass, vetiver, jasmine, juniper berry and other Indian-related essential oils. Having suffered through India's horrible transportation infrastructure, any oil that emerges from India from non-Indian producers raises suspicions. Anyone who can transport within India, or export from India on the cheap isn't likely to be who they say they are. The majority of India is still rural and the parts that aren't have begun chemical fertilizing process, so it's incredibly important to find growers off the grid who aren't entrenched in chemical practices yet.

Fair point on quantity, I have 200 ml available. All of it is for sale. Anyone with an offer can contact me via eBay messaging if they desire or leave a message here.

I guess my point was on quantity as well.

I'm not going to buy 10 ml from you or NDA. In quantity- NDA has great prices.

I'm always game for a new supplier...but like Carebear said we use 2-6% in soap. 4.49 for 10ml is gonna break the bank. Even buying at 30ml.

Give us 200ml pricing+

I didn't see any on your blog. Which by the way- it's not cool to use other people's photos for your own site...especially hot linking them. Maybe you don't know this...so for more info you can take a look at this site.

http://altlab.com/hotlinking.html

I can do 200 ml (6.6 oz) for $59 via Paypal or $62 via eBay. Organic Lemongrass from NDA has an adjusted price of 61.78 for the same quantity. For that size a parcel package is necessary to ship so that would be a $5.00 flat rate on top of the total above. The oils available for purchase via the blog are those that I have large quantities of (350 ml - 2000 ml). Based on what I've learned here I should reformat the pricing to accommodate large purchases, perhaps in increments of 10 ml, 100 ml and 250 ml.

Also, about hot-linking, which of the photos on the blog were hot-linked. When I first set up the blog I sourced the "img" back to its original site in the html, but since then I changed that because photos would inconsistently appear, probably for the reason you've mentioned. Thus, I uploaded all of my photos to Picasa which is very accessible when using Blogger. If the blog does drain bandwidth from Picasa I'm not as concerned because they are both owned by Google and no one's personal site is affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back