I need your advice

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammycollins

Reaction score
Hi,

I know I am new to this forum, but I am currently in the process of putting the finishing touches on an ebook on how to make homemade soap, and want to make sure I don't leave anything out. I am going to have a look around to see if there is anything I might have left out, but I was wondering in the meantime, whats your biggest questions about how to make homemade soap?

It could be anything, even if you're think it's silly :)

Ive setup a survey if you would like to add your advice. You can take the survey here: (PM OP if you want to participate in this survey)

In exchange for you advice, I'll send you a free copy of the ebook before I release it to the market.

Thanks

This post has been edited and moved.

Spam?

The Mod Team

Let me see if I have this straight. You want to pick our minds and then sell the information we share to others?

This is a forum based on freely (get the FREE part?) sharing our knowledge and our experience, about companionship, and about community and camaraderie.

What it isn't is a place for people to take without contributing. If that's what you choose to do, well so be it. But that's not what we're all aobut.

I agree with carebear!

Why would we share our info for you to sell? So I guess you have probably already taken information from here for your ebook??? That's NOT cool!

That's an odd first post. I might understand if it was one of the mods, or someone who seemed like an expert...

MrsFusion said:
I agree with carebear!

Why would we share our info for you to sell? So I guess you have probably already taken information from here for your ebook??? That's NOT cool!

That might be something worth looking into....is this forum copywritten in any way?

Be aware that if you do copy something from this forum or any other forum or group for that matter that it's considered plagiarism and you could get sued.

Latest posts

Back