Dutchies, where do you buy your soap supplies?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mips

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm from the Netherlands, and I'm desperately looking for a good soapmakers supplies site in the Netherlands.

Ordering from other countries is a bit too expensive for me.. (brambleberry adds 46 euro to shipping)

Every site I saw from Holland where they have soap making supplies feels unprofessional and I don't really got a good feeling from it. There is little information, of what's IN the supplies.

Thanks for sharing!

Greets,

Mips

Supplies

I am just starting to look for supplies in europe (I am an American lost in Holland lol) after having packed my bags literally 4 of them and moved to the Netherlands. I am starting from scratch and lord I cannot find :eek: to work with might be shipping it from the states via visits with my mum. I have seen a site in Germany but have not had a chance to investigate it and I was looking at a fragrance company that might be good again a language problem. I will keep you posted sorry about the delay reply in an old post but the email keep putting my password reset in the garbage bin :crazy::confused:

Hello,

http://www.online-zeepwinkel.nl/

i have bought essential oil and dye/ color(if that's the right term for it:shh:) (yet to use the dyes),once from this web shop, service was ok and hope to stick to them for now. I can't say 100% if that is what you want.
I think their information of product is ok, since my dutch is not so good i have to translate.

Hello,

http://www.online-zeepwinkel.nl/

i have bought essential oil and dye/ color(if that's the right term for it:shh:) (yet to use the dyes),once from this web shop, service was ok and hope to stick to them for now. I can't say 100% if that is what you want.
I think their information of product is ok, since my dutch is not so good i have to translate.

i know this is 3 years later but are you still in the Netherlands? I am American living in the Netherlands.. Just was curious because you said your dutch wasnt that good :p

i know this is 3 years later but are you still in the Netherlands? I am American living in the Netherlands.. Just was curious because you said your dutch wasnt that good :p

This person hasn't been here since December 2014, so I'm guessing won't see your post.

Hey,

I'm from the Netherlands, and I'm desperately looking for a good soapmakers supplies site in the Netherlands.

Ordering from other countries is a bit too expensive for me.. (brambleberry adds 46 euro to shipping)

Every site I saw from Holland where they have soap making supplies feels unprofessional and I don't really got a good feeling from it. There is little information, of what's IN the supplies.

Thanks for sharing!

Greets,

Mips
https://www.soapqueen.eu/c-413623/oils-butters-waxes/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back