Matching Outfit

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay I am having a lot of fun sewing up these tiny little cloth diapers. So this morning I decided to make a matching jumper to go with the diaper. Oh I can see the possibilities now!!!!!!!!

matchingoutfit 001.jpg

I will be once I get my content and care labels. All childrens garments must be labeled with such. Years ago I had a sewing business, but I gave it up as the work was going off shore instead of to local businesses. I got rid of all my machines, but I always kept a home sewing machine for quick repairs. In the past 2 weeks I have been sewing up a storm. I miss my industrial machines. They would certainly make quick work of these diapers and dresses. I had boys so I never really got the chance to sew anything this adorable. Not to mention the cloth diapers back then were square, you folded them into a triangle, pinned them, and you covered them up with plastic pants. These new cloth diapers are awesome!

My friend is going to have a baby girl this week. Will you please let me know when you start selling these lil' gems?

Back