Greetings from the Cold North

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loriag

Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hello! I am a very newbie to the world of soap making. So new in fact I am still in the research stage. I have ordered some supplies and picked up what I could where I am. Just waiting for my online buys to arrive so I can begin. I am excited to get going and the husband is tired of listening to the tutorials I have been watching!

Welcome from another cold northerner! If you think your DH is tired of the tutorials, just wait until you start making soap and talking about it. When his eyes glaze over, we're here. We never get tired of talking about soap. We also love to see pictures of first batches (hint, hint).

Thank you everyone for making me so welcome! I know I will have questions, having a place to come to for answers is great.

:bunny:

Hi and welcome! My boyfriend drifts into another world every time I start talking about fatty acid profiles or essential oil blends or anything soap related. He even bought a six pack of dial soap once to spite me the bastard. :headbanging:

Hey Lori. I'm from the north too! Being soaping for a year so still knows no of new. I do love it!

Welcome, Lori! I'm from the cold north, too. In fact, I just came in from shoveling snow for the 3rd time in 3 days. Plus I had a cow stuck in the bale feeder and it took me an hour and a Bobcat to get her out. Stuff like this only happens when my husband is out of town and it's only 6 degrees outside. Argh! Anyhoo, w loomed to the wonderful world of soap, which is where I prefer to be, as opposed to being outside shoveling!

Back