Life happened

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gigisiguenza

Reaction score
Hello to everyone, just wanted to say hi and I hope you are all well and happy :)

I know I've been a ghost for quite some time on here, as well as other places. It's been a very rough couple of years, between losing my mom, my job closing it's doors, and relocating back to Reno, all of which has taken it's toll. Distressing life events tend to make me very frenetic, but I'm working on that, if I can stay focused long enough to work on it LOL

I haven't soaped in eons, for multiple reasons, but all my tools are ready and waiting for when I am ready to jump back in. I lurk in the background and admire all of the pretty sudsy goodies you all make. Just haven't been all that motivated to participate in much other than in a couple of knitting groups on Facebook.

I just wanted to pop in, say hello and wish everyone well :)

G

Life's happened to me too! I don't post very often, but I try to keep coming to learn. It's been a few months since I've made soap as well. Luckily we've had mostly good events...my daughter had a huge wedding and it was amazing but took a lot of work to put together. I hope things start to look up for you soon and you can make some wonderful goodies again! (I knit too, I love it!!)

Ty everyone, missed you all too. I'll try not to be such a ghost :)

I didn't know about the ravelry group, will check it out. I don't really use ravelry much except to search for things :)

G

Hi Gigi
So nice to hear from you.
Sorry for your loss and the last two distressing years. I hope things get better for you.

I tried to knit washcloths but they take too long so I’ve been crocheting them lately. I assume your knitting is soap related! :shifty:

I am so happy to hear from you! I missed you! You can come talk to us, even if you aren't soaping! I hardly make any soap these days (1 bedroom apartment, no room to soap or store), but this forum is my sanity. Seriously!

Glad you came back to something you love :)

I too lost both parents in the last 3 years (1 last May) and life sometimes just can't make room for Soap. It has been a long hiatus for me too but i am here to soap again !

Back