Fragrance oil suppliers in India??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isha

Reaction score
I'm finding in really really hard to find suppliers in India.. I've ordered few essential oils from Amazon... But I'm willing to make a move toward fragrance oils...

If anyone knows a shop.. Online or in Bangalore. Kindly share. I'm really looking forward to try some new blends.

Try eBay.in. There are several essential oil sellers there (For e.g. Aramacs). I stumbled upon http://candlemould.com today.
I will place an order sometime next week and post an update about their services.

Thanks Adi.. I did find one more company falconessesntialoils.. They supply fragrance oils also. N have good prices... They did send me the price list I'm also visiting. United chemicals n perfumes Bangalore.. To check.. Will update which is better

I didn't find anything worth on Amazon... I went to local perfumer who makes scents for insence sticks.. N also supplies for cosmetic manufacturer... Fragrance oil is nothing but chemical composition with eo blends that have specific smells.. I finally bought few fragrance.. So excited to blend n try.. I'm making a papaya spice. Anti aging soap today.. My lye is cooling right now [emoji4]

Thanks Adi.. I did find one more company falconessesntialoils.. They supply fragrance oils also. N have good prices... They did send me the price list I'm also visiting. United chemicals n perfumes Bangalore.. To check.. Will update which is better

I have bought from falcon... almost all of the FOs accelerate... now, m looking to get FOs from the US

I bought from united. N only floral once accelerate..
It's better to find a local perfumer n get 10 ml samples..
N try

Hey Isha
Newbie at cold process soaps , and have been researching about fragrance oils when chanced upon this thread.
Did you have any luck with FO's which don't accelerate!

These are the ones I've bought from recently, I'm a newbie too.
• aromakrafts.com
• theartconnect.in
• jindeal.com (I liked they're Red Apple FO but stay away from Coffee FO)
• vijayimpex.co.in (they take forever to process the order tho)

I'm finding in really really hard to find suppliers in India.. I've ordered few essential oils from Amazon... But I'm willing to make a move toward fragrance oils...

If anyone knows a shop.. Online or in Bangalore. Kindly share. I'm really looking forward to try some new blends.

You can try Aethon International LLP. Excellent customer service and they provide oils and butters at a good price.

http://www.vintagearoma.in( I haven't yet bought anything from them)

Surajbala Exports

Kelkars

Try natureinabottle.com Their headquarters are in India.

Thank you all for the help. Seems like Indias's soap supplies are not so great yet. Vijayimpex and many orhers dont even mention if it will accelerate trace or discolour. just have to buy and try. Essential oils are so expensive and adds to the cost so much unless bought in bulk which newbies cannot afford.

My mum just found this place for me called Indus Herbs in Basavanagudi for Essential Oils.

📞 9482168734 , 08032908719

Let me know if they are good if you do buy from them.

Look up Deccan fragrances. There are more, but I usually use EOs and use EO calculator for that, so not as helpful with FOs

Back