Mold Design Competition Prelim Voting - Bar Ideas A

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Please Vote For The Idea You Like Most

• Cat Profile

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Domed Oval - 2.5 x 4 x 1.5

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Fluffy Clouds (4-5oz)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Rubber Ducky

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Honeycomb w/ Skep

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Biscuit / Patty

• Coffee Mug

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock / Stone

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoeyG

Mold Meister
Reaction score
Hey All! First... thank you so much for the tremendous amount of support for this competition and all the wonderful ideas. There were so many that we had to figure out a way to do the voting. One poll wouldn't support the number of idea choices, so we are going to run preliminary polls to determine the top 10 ideas for each category. Then we will hold the final poll votes.

First prelim poll is for the BAR category and consists of two polls - A & B. So please read the ideas in each thread and then vote for the one you like most.
You may vote in each poll.

The Poll will be up for 3 days, so please let others know so they can vote too.

Last edited:
If you'd like to group all the bar designs into one poll, you could always create an off-site poll to accommodate all of them. Survey Monkey works well.
I also recommend Survey Monkey! I tried to do a poll using the SMF polling system, and it didn't work very well, and I think my poll was much simpler than yours.
Appreciate the suggestions very much. We thought about that but we would rather try and keep it here on SMF. So far voting seems to be going okay.

Latest posts

Back