Wsp Flash Sale...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You probably got a better deal for your money. :)

WSP has great FOs, but even on sale they are pricy

Yes, she's got an interesting range of prices on her fo's, so i do believe she tries to be as fair as possible with the pricing. I greatly appreciate her constant effort to improve her products!!

Previously I've been disappointed with Nurture's fo's. I ordered 9 of her new ones that seem to be unique to her business and I'm eager to try them.....eager for unique scents! Plus she's changed her really red mica formula and picked up some of that.

I'm still looking for a good kelly or grass green colorant though.

I'm really looking forward to trying out the new Nurture FOs when I get into my new house in a month and a half. I think i'll have to take a scouting trip to Lush to smell the types.

Yeah, I had a wish list of WSP, so yeah, I got them all... but in my defense, I got my fall and winter scents also...lol
Hope I'm not going too far off topic, but I've looked through Nurture, and I like some of the scents. As a dupe, do you folks find them a better scent mixture, or better quality than other companies that carry it?... I hope I explained that the way I meant to...

Yeah, I had a wish list of WSP, so yeah, I got them all... but in my defense, I got my fall and winter scents also...lol
Hope I'm not going too far off topic, but I've looked through Nurture, and I like some of the scents. As a dupe, do you folks find them a better scent mixture, or better quality than other companies that carry it?... I hope I explained that the way I meant to...

I'd love to know too. I haven't tried Nurture's Karma type but was disappointed with BB, WSP, and Daystar ones. WSP was the best of the lot, but that's like saying "this gas station bathroom stall smells the best!".

Glad I saw this message, because i thought I had missed the sale. Anyway, i clicked the pay butter about 2 minutes because the deadline. Thanks for the remind.

I'm really looking forward to trying out the new Nurture FOs when I get into my new house in a month and a half. I think i'll have to take a scouting trip to Lush to smell the types.

Ya know, I'd never heard of Lush before joining this forum. Never been to one either; a scouting trip might be fun! Um, actually a scouting trip would be educational and financially feasible in order to educate myself about the scents before re-ordering from Nurture don't ya think?

Latest posts

Back