Job stress

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so happy for you. Dreading work on a Sunday is not a situation you want to be in unless you can possibly avoid it. Believe me I have been there too. It takes a heavy toll on you. Onwards and upwards to new things and happier times :)

Only 2 days left in my hellish job!! Then a weeks holiday before starting in my new job!! Yay!

Last day today. Totally surprised at the leaving gifts on my desk this morning as I've only been there 4.5 months

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1438949735.365813.jpg

I baked cakes

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1438949752.374353.jpg
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1438949769.949708.jpg

Sonya, check into Kindle Unlimited. You don't actually have to have a kindle to use it. For a small fee each month, you get to download and read as many books as you want. I have been listening to books for the past 6 months or so on my 30 minute commute to and from work. I have "read" a lot of books this way that I would have never chosen to actually spend time reading. The nice thing about the kindle audio is you can alternate between listening and reading. Some books have been so good, I've had to do that! There are a huge variety of books to be read and/or listened to. It certainly makes my commute far more pleasant and I don't have to listen to the same four popular songs of the day played over and over.

BTW: CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW BEGINING!

Back