Cranky about people asking for legal advice

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on this conversation, I would LOVE to be at a party with all of you! We soapers sure are an educated lot, or at least an interesting bunch. I knew there was a reason I enjoy this forum!

Based on this conversation, I would LOVE to be at a party with all of you! We soapers sure are an educated lot, or at least an interesting bunch. I knew there was a reason I enjoy this forum!
Interesting and kind, I think that is why this forum works so well. I don't know if it is the mods doing their magic behind the scenes or the nature of the membership, but people are really nice and generous with help here for the most part.

One of my uncles was part of a group of guys who met up for tennis every Sunday, for decades. One of the group was a doctor, and he would always get asked about medical issues. That all stopped quickly, when eventually he'd had enough. Come every Monday, his practice manager began sending bills for after hours consultations!

Back