The Little Efficacious Gentleman

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IL, that quote was beautiful (thanks, Jen.) I never had my own kids - just kind of put it off and then worked through the right time - but other people's amaze me. All of them, pretty much, espec. the little ones. Jen, I am not surprised you are still broody, your kids are espec. beautiful :)

Ok I was reading back through here seeing if there were any other cute pics and read this.. all this time I thought you were a male. haha! Now I have to totally rethink every time I see your name.

You thought I was a male?! That's just too funny! lol I need to show that to my hubby. He will get a kick out of it. Maybe being married to him for the past 30 years has rubbed off on me in more ways than I had thought! Gasp! Well, at least l can be happy that I still don't look like him. lol

You can be 100% sure that I'm all-girl through and through, and that the 'Lass' in my username stands for the real deal.

IrishLass

I think Jen must have read "Irish Lad" the first time and then it just stuck :) I pretty much assume that most people that post here are women, but like to find out otherwise, I think the guys bring a good and different sensibility.

ETA: 30 years? GOOD-ness, IL, I guess he is a keeper ...

Thanks Not Ally - I kinda like them and they have such a nice mix of German/Irish me and Mexican husband. I would have had more if my boys weren't both ADHD and they weren't so expensive, especially with oldest hitting puberty. gah!

IL I think maybe I was thinking lass as in boy not girl.. IDK. I never really thought about it I guess and maybe subconsciously boy rang out. haha!! But yeah I guess lass is girl! I'm Irish but not a good one!!! :p

Jen, I kind of hate to say that "racial" mixes are extra beautiful b/c it seems kind of weird, and because race is kind of a meaningless concept, biologically speaking. But I still think that ethnically mixed kids do seem to be really attractive. "My" babies (OK, my sister's, but I insist on claiming them) are all halfsies and I really do think the mixing adds things that are especially pretty. There may be some bias there, though :)

Welcome to the world wee one! So beautiful! Enjoy these times as they go frightfully fast. My first born just turned 25 on the 20th, and my youngest will be leaving the house in a few weeks :-(
Congratulations to you and your wife on this next big adventure. Happy, healthy, and beautiful!

For the birth announcement -

Little TEG.jpg

Congratulations to you and your wife TEG!!! Your life will never be the same again, and your going to love it even more! Oh welcome to the world Leonard Alexander Theodore! I hope it will be a wonderful expeierencefor you!

Back