Wholesale Supplies Plus Sale - what time does it start?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my ginormous WSP order! I swear that I was more excited for my WSP order than I was about Christmas.

One of the items I purchased was in stock when I ordered, but apparently was backordered by the time they were packing. I thought WSP wasn't doing backorders for the sale, but they did! The rest of my order is on its way now. Yay!

Mine shipped today, I didn't buy a lot as I had just stocked up before Christmas. I must be on the "other side" of the states cause it always takes forever for my WSP order but BB is here in a matter of days. So strange.

Just got my ginormous WSP order! I swear that I was more excited for my WSP order than I was about Christmas.

One of the items I purchased was in stock when I ordered, but apparently was backordered by the time they were packing. I thought WSP wasn't doing backorders for the sale, but they did! The rest of my order is on its way now. Yay!

Funny you should say that. I had three boxes waiting for me when I got home. As I was ripping them open, I squealed, "this is better than Christmas!"

They also refunded a small portion of my order that apparently went out of stock after I placed my order. Not sure about how that happened. But it wasn't anything that broke my heart... I actually can't remember what it was at this moment. :)

My order is smallish ($68 ), and just languishing... That's ok, no rush on my end.

Last edited:
I actually had two WSP orders about half an hour apart because I remembered I needed some other basic stuff like soap boxes and lip balm tubes and wanted to take advantage of the sale prices. Both are due to arrive tomorrow as well as my BB shipment!!
Between WSP and BB, I'm just over $500 in the hole...I'll be eating Ramen noodles for the entire month of January :(

I'm with you Cerelife. Between WSP, Nurture Soap Supplies and Soaper's Choice I'm in about 600.00. New Year time to stock back up. I waited until 1/1 to order from the others. When everything starts hitting the doorstep my husbands just going to shake his head.

I just checked the WSP site and they shipped my order I made on 12/28 but not the one I made on 12/27. They really need to check their system.

My Nurture order and Soaper's Choice should arrive today. Might have to try to beat my husband home...:think:

Last edited:

JayJay, My original order made at 12:03 had several items out of stock already, what was strange was that I set up stock notifications and they became available at two different times on Sunday. It was worth the extra orders for me, as one was Castor Oil, and the other SAO, both of which I use a lot of.

So I placed my order probably around 12:30 EST. It was close to $200. I just got an email from WSP that my order finally shipped but of course they ran out of the ONE FO that I wanted a lb of. I love their Pink Berry Mimosa! Sigh. I guess I'll suck it up and pay full price once it's back.

My order just shipped today! ...and then I realized that I just ordered a similar mica from mad oils this week... And I'm waiting on my lye to come from essentials depot. And I think I have a second order from wsp but don't quote me on that...

Back