Wholesale Supplies Plus Sale - what time does it start?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to stay up for the sale and glad I did. I snagged a big bag of Shea butter a bunch of colors and restrained myself to a few fo's. I love sales. My cart total was close to half off regular price.

Looks like pomace is back in stock. I snagged it the nanosecond that I got the stock notification on e-mail. LOL

I've noticed that they release the sale prices a few minutes early. I had an alarm set to check at 8:45 p.m. (since I'm on the west coast, the sale started at 9 pm for me instead of midnight) and the sale prices were up around then.

I didn't order till 12:30am and one of the clays I wanted was already out of stock, but I loaded up on lots of other good stuff! Fun, fun!

I wasn't as quick making it through the front doors as many of you folks were (I totally forgot about the sale, can you believe it?), but as I madly dashed about the site, I was thankfully able to stock up on all my 'keeper' FO's that were getting a bit low. Whew!

IrishLass :)

Managed to get Castor, and SAO. They became available for a short time. I've placed three orders so far, lol.

I am trying to be patient waiting for my order to leave the warehouse. Apparently that sale backlogged them. The top of their website now says "Extended Lead Times Due To Inventory Sale. $15 Line-Jump Fee Can Be Added To Any Order." Apparently, money talks!

I am trying to be patient waiting for my order to leave the warehouse. Apparently that sale backlogged them. The top of their website now says "Extended Lead Times Due To Inventory Sale. $15 Line-Jump Fee Can Be Added To Any Order." Apparently, money talks!

So THATS what's taking so long. Oh well. I would rather wait than to pay the $15. That would take away from my awesome discounts. It's a good thing that soaping has taught me patience. :mrgreen:

This happened last year and if I remember correctly there was also a thread about "when is WSP going to ship my stuff" sort of thing. Some people suspected that the larger orders got processed first. My order was less than $60.00, it's been "pending" the 27th".

Last year I ordered on the first day of the sale, and it was shipped on the 13th.

I ordered at about 3.30 am eastern time and luckily got all 4 FOs I wanted. Only thing was I was seduced by the prices and ordered too much Heavenly (VS type). Will probably try to sell some....

Good to know about the sale starting early though....

I was at work (at the hospital) and had an ER patient on my CT table when the WSP sale went live at midnight!! By 0010 EST, a third of my cart was gone / sold out :(
Oh well...my patients will always be more important than a sale anyway! I was happy to still snag a bunch of stuff that was sold out when I checked again around 0300 :)
No worries on the delayed shipping and WSP is STILL doing better than Brambleberry - I expected delays with them as well since I placed my order after the cut-off for holiday closings on Dec. 23rd.
I got an email from BB on Dec 29th that my order had shipped via UPS, but no UPS tracking info was available until today (Jan 4) - my shipment is due to arrive Jan 7th. That's four business (non holiday) days that my shipment was in limbo...and BB wasn't even having a sale. Pshh...this is why I don't order from them very often! Even with the huge sale, I wouldn't be surprised if my WSP order gets here before my BB order...

Yep - my WSP order is due to arrive on the same day as my BB order per UPS!!
BB really needs to do better...this is a sad reflection on BB that WSP can manage to get a package to me in the midst of a huge sale on the same day as my BB package that was ordered 3 days earlier with zero sales offers!
Plus there was no shipping charge for WSP and BB charged $15 in shipping fees.

I just checked my shipping status.

My order should arrive today!!!! :)

I ordered $270 worth of stuff very close to midnight.

I agree with previous posters who prefer this situation to ordering from BB. I simply live too far away from them and end up furiously checking my front porch and trying to figure out how I can avoid future orders.

I made one large order at midnight, that shipped yesterday will arrive tomorrow, I made two other orders on Sunday each around $50 dollars and they shipped today!

Latest posts

Back