Free amazon kindle book. "probably today only 6/20"

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this book a couple weeks agao. Its by far the best free soaping book I've ran across. It covers not only basic soap making but colorants, EO's, labeling regulations and setting up booths for selling.

I actually thought this is another spam message and clicked this topic to express my annoyance, too!
And voila, such a pleasant suprise. Thank you so much for letting us know! :)

Oh dear, 4% of book read and I've already found an information earlier unknown to me: mixing lye with sugar will create in carbon monoxide. It is not mentioned on the labels of my NAOH bought in Poland. I would still add sugar to my lye water, but it is good to know (!).

That's something I didn't know either mintle and was considering making a sugar bar like a salt bar. I will be careful to do this somewhere well ventilated now!

Can I read this if I don't have a digital book reading device? If so how would I read it? Can I print a copy for easier reading or is printing disabled in the format it comes in?

Yep any smart phone will be able to do it with an amazon app and account.
Thanks, I love free books!!
And I luckily didn't die with my sugar bar.

Boy am I glad I logged on tonight! I'm worn out from a long day but decided I needed to do some soap reading to clear my head. Since it's almost 11:30 pm where I am, I guess I just got in under the wire. Thanks for the link! I can't wait to start reading tomorrow....:thumbup:

Back