<--- Is Sad...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmqmama

Reaction score
I waited too long to make a new order. Supplies are dwindling.

I am out of NaOH. :(

It won't be here until Friday. I can't make any soap until Friday!!! Oh the withdrawal! It hurts! I made my last batch of soap yesterday for 5 whole days!

Cry with me. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

I've done that before. Went to grab another bottle of lye from my supplies, and there wasn't any. Oh, I was so mad at myself! So I immediately ordered 15 pounds of lye!

JUNKIES!!!!!!!!! I thought you guys were safe to be around. Hmmm.... Well okay... now I know you really are safe to be around. I can keep a secret if you can keep one too;)

Junkies and we are proud of it!! UPS/FedEx/USPS has all of our names in their database LOL

Junkies and we are proud of it!! UPS/FedEx/USPS has all of our names in their database LOL

My poor Loomis delivery driver is going to end up on worker's comp if I keep getting boxes that weigh more than my children!! lol

Every time he rings the doorbell, I immediately apologize upon opening the door. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Nuffin. :(

I thought I would be smart and order the lye from a company that was closer to me. My stuff from Ontario arrived yesterday; stuff from BC hasn't even shipped yet.

Well, I am making body butters this weekend and my bottles arrived for my hand soap, but no cp soaps this weekend. :(

But, it gives me more time to fiddle with a recipe for my teenager's face. He has his dad's teen-pizza-face, and I'm hoping to avoid medications.

Aw, that sucks. I hate watching the tracking numbers and the days pass getting closer to Friday knowing there is no way it is going to get home in time.

Back