Too much soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PreciousSoaps

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Before the holidays I decided to switch from M&P to CPHP. I've been practicing so much that I have so much soap that I don't know what to do with.

I've listed some on etsy already, but I haven't had a bite yet. Does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks

homeless shelters, women's shelters, clean the world... there are lots of places that would love donated soap. :)

churches and the salvation army too. u might try calling your local dcfs/srs/dhs offices or calling local battered women's help centers and seeing if they'd like donations.

Does any o fthe Aussie soapers on here know if places like the salvos and Saint vinnies accept not needed soap, as I am sure the time will come for me to donate some

I'll check with my friend who volunteers with both vinnies and salvos Traceyann. She'll know or can find out for me. Wouldn't want them to throw it out.
You could try and see if nursing homes might want it or just pensioners would like it as they're on a tight budget.

Relle.

Another bump... any info Relle9 (or others in Australia?)
I've been making a few 'test batches' and have about 5 years worth of soap already. And I want to make MORE! :D
Too hard to sell them in Australia with the laws and the registering etc (too hard for me at this stage anyway, especially with the low amount I make).

As I said in the above post, give it to some pensioners, they would appreciate it wholeheartedly. A retirement village nearby maybe or a pensioners club you could drop a basket in when their meeting is on. Put up a sign on a notice board in Woolies.

Latest posts

Back