Hp cupcakes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hodders

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wondering what your thoughts are with regard to a whipped piped topping to cupcakes. As anybody tried adding a conditioner or body butter or something to a hp soap and stick blending till smooth and trying to pipe with?

Hi, Hodders!

I have no experience with HP, but I saw an intriguing blog post the other day: Using Sodium Lactate in Hot Process Soap.

To summarize, this blogger added 3% SL ppo to her lye water, then she added extra cream at the end of the cook. She claims this made the soap fluid and pourable. Such a technique might work to pipe HP. However, what kind of cream and how much aren't specified in the post. Maybe one of the more knowledgeable and experienced soapers on this forum could help us out with that?

Thank you kika
Yes it would be good if any one else had any Input on this. Subject.... I w as thinking maybe tbs of a conditioner or liquid soap blended in until smooth might just work. But wanted to know if anyone had tried this before and w hat where the results

Sent from my iPad using Soap Making

Back