When is BB going to have a fo sale??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't recall a time BB did a huge sale on par with WSPs. They'll have certain FOs or groups of items on sale. I try to buy from them when something I want is one sale then add non-sale things to the cart.

I'm almost out of White Tea & Ginger/Cybilla that I use to make lotion and soap for a wholesale customer. I'm hoping it will last until the next sale. I saved $15 for 3 lbs on 9/17/14 -- so there maybe a sale around that time?

Here's what's interesting -- as y'all probably know, they have monthly sales on some items. If there's something I want or "need" on sale, I put it in the cart so it's good to go when I need to order the FO. So, the other day, I got an Email from them with a coupon for up to $25 toward shipping if I go ahead an place the order. It expires on June 1. How cool is that?!

I'm almost out of White Tea & Ginger/Cybilla that I use to make lotion and soap for a wholesale customer. I'm hoping it will last until the next sale. I saved $15 for 3 lbs on 9/17/14 -- so there maybe a sale around that time?

Here's what's interesting -- as y'all probably know, they have monthly sales on some items. If there's something I want or "need" on sale, I put it in the cart so it's good to go when I need to order the FO. So, the other day, I got an Email from them with a coupon for up to $25 toward shipping if I go ahead an place the order. It expires on June 1. How cool is that?!

That is good. Great even. If I have that coupon, I would save it since I have no PKO flakes. I want to move away from CO unless I make myself some laundry soap and pay $$$ for the enzymes for laundry.

If I have that coupon, I would save it since I have no PKO flakes.
You may want to try ordering from Soaper's Choice. Excellent quality, value, customer service and shipping is reasonable. I like the way you can put 1 or more items in the cart and then quickly check shipping cost to see how much is added whether I order 1, 2, 3, or 4 gallons. Because I'm now using a lot of pomace, I buy it by the 35 lb "Cubetainer with Faucet" -- shipping is $16 from IL to CO.
I want to move away from CO unless I make myself some laundry soap and pay $$$ for the enzymes for laundry.
Enzymes? I'm clueless. Why not just use Oxy-Clean?

I just got notice of $25 off shipping, but I'd rather have $25 off product, since I live in Washington, and my shipping only amounts to about $15. But now I guess the chances of an FO sale are pretty low, since they're running this shipping promo.

You may want to try ordering from Soaper's Choice. Excellent quality, value, customer service and shipping is reasonable. I like the way you can put 1 or more items in the cart and then quickly check shipping cost to see how much is added whether I order 1, 2, 3, or 4 gallons. Because I'm now using a lot of pomace, I buy it by the 35 lb "Cubetainer with Faucet" -- shipping is $16 from IL to CO.
Enzymes? I'm clueless. Why not just use Oxy-Clean?

There are plant-derived enymes that actually help break down odors and some oils when used in the wash. I used a spray of it along with my laundry soap and I have not had that dingy smell that I have actually got sometimes. This was whether I went to a laundromat or washed clothes at my mom's.

Oxyclean is more of a powdered form of H202 (hydrogen peroxide) but I could be wrong.

I just got notice of $25 off shipping, but I'd rather have $25 off product, since I live in Washington, and my shipping only amounts to about $15. But now I guess the chances of an FO sale are pretty low, since they're running this shipping promo.

The shipping is not an advertised promotion; it may be triggered by those who put items in their cart and don't finish the order for several days. I placed an order Sunday, but today received an email inviting me to finish what was in my cart and enjoy $25 off shipping!!!

So given the above statement, plus the fact I've placed my order - I think it's certain that a fo sale is coming up soon!

Latest posts

Back