Funny stuff I found while surfing the 'net

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I couldn't help but think of myself in the first and my dogs in the second. Feel free to add your funny stuff!

image.jpeg

image.jpg

Ha this is so me! I almost fell over yesterday (again!).
My family nicknamed me "walking injury".
Found this while googling EDS as I'll be mostly likely be diagnosed with it once assessed (which is another 3 months wait arghhhh).

images-1.jpg

MATH! That first one is so me. I could never own a boxer though. :(

I had Ivy DNA tested. She's a boxer-jack Russell terrier-American Staffordshire terrier mix. Boxers never stay still. Jack Russell's never stay still. AmStaffs never stay still. Ivy is the laziest dog I've ever met. We're perfect for each other. Actually, that's not true. She's very active, I'm lazy. She's adapted to me. I taker her out on Saturday mornings and leave the other two at home. She is in heaven and runs my butt off.

Found this while googling EDS as I'll be mostly likely be diagnosed with it once assessed (which is another 3 months wait arghhhh).

My hips gave me trouble when I was 36 weeks pregnant with my trouble-maker. The shame of being twenty something and walking around with a cane because my hip gave out and I nearly fell.

This is my wall paper from weeks ago. Still is.

Bite Me!.jpg

Last edited:
My hips gave me trouble when I was 36 weeks pregnant with my trouble-maker. The shame of being twenty something and walking around with a cane because my hip gave out and I nearly fell.

This is my wall paper from weeks ago. Still is.

I broke my hip at 35!

Sorry to hear that. Especially "another 3 month wait". It's taken 2 years to work out my lung disease and they are getting close. Next Friday's appointment could be the one!

Sorry to hear that. Especially "another 3 month wait". It's taken 2 years to work out my lung disease and they are getting close. Next Friday's appointment could be the one!

That's OK. :)

I'm used to it. I might finally get answers for my dodgy body. EDS will explain a lot. I'm super hypermobile and have joint ptoblems since thr childhood.

I hope you'll get some answers too!

Back