Soap related humor & MEMES with soap on their mind

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a meme, but a rather funny YouTube video my husband came across last night. (He was looking for soap cutting videos for log splitting that don't involve pushing the loaf through the wire.)

88AD8120-6172-4A74-BF07-4618C570C17B.jpeg

Soap cutting is beginning to edge out all of the slime making You Tubers - might even become the next "big" thing. If the stores couldn't keep Elmer's glue in stock because thousands of people were making slime, then we soap makers could become the most sought after people around!

Soap cutting is beginning to edge out all of the slime making You Tubers - might even become the next "big" thing. If the stores couldn't keep Elmer's glue in stock because thousands of people were making slime, then we soap makers could become the most sought after people around!

My daughter did extra chores for a week so she could buy a gallon of glue - it was crazy! She better not even think about touching my soap stash....

Mine has been making slime almost daily for the last 3+ months. When I showed her some cutting soap YT vids a couple weeks ago - she looked at me with her face all contorted and declared the practice "just wrong!"

Why is everyone smiling?
This is us.png

Because the little girl, front row leftside, just told her family when she grows up she's going to be a soapmaker!

Back