BB having Silicone Mold Sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunWolf

Reaction score
I just got an email notice of a 2 day sale of all silicone molds at Bramble Berry:

Silicone molds are sturdy yet flexible, and they make unmolding a breeze! Starting at noon on Tuesday, Oct. 27th and ending at noon on Thursday, Oct. 29th, all Bramble Berry Silicone Molds are 25% off with the code: OCTOCONE25. Stock up on favorites like the 10" Silicone Loaf Mold, the 12 Bar Square Silicone Mold, or the 9 Cube Soap Silicone Mold. Start shopping early for that crafter in your life!
http://www.brambleberry.com/Bramble...utm_content=25175995&utm_campaign=oct+22+2015

:thumbup:

Thanks for posting. I need to get a couple of things and wanted a square or circle mold for a project I have planned. BB wins my money this month.

OK, why did this get moved from "Websites & Online Sales" into "Shopping Recommendations"?? It's not a classified ad, it's a sale at an Online Website??

Just confused...

And why is it now showing up twice in the "newest threads" list at the right side of the page??

:crazy: :Kitten Love:

Because you posted it in the wrong section of the site and I moved it.

The Websites & Online Sales section is for people to talk about their own soaping websites and ask questions about selling their soaps/B&B over the internet - the Business section of the forum relates to our own soaping/B&B businesses. Posts about suppliers who are having sales and so on is here.

Yes. BB had the worst one if I remember right... it was a small portion off gift certificates if memory serves. WSP had a good end of year sale... 10% off everything and a bunch more on sale. Actually all the other suppliers seemed to do something better than BB.

ETA: if you're reading this BB folks... give us a good sale this year!

Back