Has anyone shopped at SoapGoods.com?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapAddict415

Reaction score
I'm looking for a new supplier. I usually use WSP or Elements Bath & Body but WSP takes 4 days to process an order & EBB has messed up 2 of my orders. They corrected them quickly, with no problems but now I always wonder if my next order will be right. I searched & found Soap Goods. I like their website & prices but I'm not in the mood to gamble with another supplier. Has anyone had any experience, good or bad with them?

I've used them before. Everything worked out fine and they didn't take as long as WSP to ship.

What kind of supplies are you looking for, maybe there's something closer to you?

Thanks Genny. I'm just looking for basic soap supplies. I think NG is in my state but Soap Goods has some of the specialty butters that WSP carries & some of their prices are cheaper.

I have ordered from them several times. Excellent experiences each time. Order is correct and fast, and very pleased with their quality, especially shea butter. I have not ordered any base oils or fragrance oils from them tho as they are VERY high priced on many of those. I have found their prices to be really extreme, either the best price around or by far the highest, so I would say check carefully for whatever it is that you want. But as for service I give 2 thumbs up!

Back