Help in BC

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cally

Reaction score
I've been poking around on various websites and each time I think I find a good one, someone mentions something and I find a place that has even better prices, so I thought I should probably ask online and see what you all think, especially those that live up here and have first hand knowledge.

With shipping and the cost of the ingredients, what are the cheapest place to buy oils at? For someone that isn't looking to go into business so only wants a few pounds of each, palm, coconut, shea, cocoa. I don't have allot of space and I don't want to spend too much money, especially starting out.

The website I'm currently looking at is Wholesale Suppliesplus, they offer free shipping to Canada (even though I hate UPS) and their oil prices seem very reasonable. But being so new to this I'm not 100% sure I can spot reasonable, or even if they are a good company.

Some help would be greatly appreciated.

I know this is an old thread but I also see you didn't get any responses.

So first off, I too am in BC. I love Voyageur to death, but I do find that both New Directions and Saffire Blue are significantly less expensive with most things, but not all.

I seldom order out of the US because of the cost of shipping as well as sometimes they will use a courier which costs you money with brokerage fees.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back